The MinterEllisonRuddWatts Construction Team
We are the largest specialist Construction practice in the country, advising leading industry players on all aspects of major projects. We’re known for our innovative approach and ability to tackle novel and complex matters, large or small.
We have the expertise to adeptly handle every aspect of a construction matter. Stephen Price and Janine Stewart lead our ‘back end’ practice, servicing the full gambit of construction disputes, while Mark Crosbie and Sarah Sinclair spearhead our ‘front end’ practice, helping clients through the procurement and contracting process.
This integrated team structure ensures a collaborative approach, offering specialist construction advice across all stages of a project including:
- Project structures and procurement strategy
- Legislative and regulatory requirements
- Negotiation and drafting integrated construction contracts, consultant agreements and project related documents
- Project management and administration
- Claims and dispute management.
PAT leverages the depth of expertise within our team. We have the knowledge and resources to help you achieve your objectives, so contact us to find out how we can help.
Find out more about MinterEllisonRuddWatts.